Thecockroachfacts.com is committed to sharing in-depth, helpful and knowledgeable guides and tips about all types of cockroaches. We have a team of professional writers and editors who are experts in their field and will make sure that the user will get to the point and accurate information.
Both editors who are Ph.D in the relevant field always check the information and make edits (if required). We promise that we will double-check each and every fact before sharing it on our website.
Meet Our Team
Here is our team of writer, editor and experts:
Emma Ferguson is a USA-based entomologist who loves to write about different pests and insects. Her main focus is to help kids and women identify and get rid of various types of cockroaches. She shares helpful guides and tips about roaches. Besides writing about cockroaches, she loves to travel and explore the world. You will find Emma roaming around the streets of New York with her laptop and, most probably, researching to find out a new species of cockroach.
Dr. Muhammad Naeem, Ph.D
Muhammad Naeem has done his PhD and post-doctorate from England in insect biosystematics and Ecology. He has completed multiple research projects, and his work has been published in multiple credible journals. Dr Muhammad Naeem is currently working in the in-charge of the Department of Entomology at Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi. He also received the best teacher award from the HEC of Pakistan in 2010. He has published 97 papers. Here is the list of some of his publications:
- Ahmad Z, M Naeem, T Mahmood, R Azad (2021). New records of Meschia pugnax (Heteroptera :Meschiidae) and Stethoconus praefectus (Heteroptera:Miridae) : predatory deraeocorinae plant bug associated with tingidae bugs, Pakistan. International Journal of Tropical Insect Science, 1-10.
- Mahmood T, L. Ullah and M. Naeem (2021). Diversity and abundance of Avifauna of Manglot Wildlife Park, Nowshera District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan. Pakistan Journal of Zoology, 52:1-8.
- Jamal M,MA Aziz, M Naeem, Z Iqbal, A Khalid, F Siddique, KA Khan, HA Ghramh (2020) Detection of flumethrin acaridae residues from honey and beewax using high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) technique. Journal of King Saud University-Science.32.2229-2235
- Blouch A,Ata ul Mohsin, M. Naeem and R. Mahmood (2020) Comparative efficacy of Bacillus thuringiensis commercial formulation against leaf worm, Spodotera litura Fabricius under Laboratory conditions. Pakistan Journal of Zoology, 52, 609-616
- Bushra S.,M.Tariq,M. Naeem and M. Ali (2019) Behavioral responses of Coccinella septempunctata and Diaeretiella rapae under the influence of semiochemicals and plant extract in four arm olfactometer.Pakistan Journal of Zoology,51,1403-1411
- Noushaba N, M.Naeem, I.Bodla, A.Mehmood (2018) First Record of genus Neoclarkinella Rema and Narendran,1996 (Braconidae:Microgastrinae) from Pakistan. International Journal of Biosciences.12,284-290
- Mishkat Ullah, M. Naeem, K.Mehmood & MA Rafi (2017) Faunistic studies of the tribe Brachinini (Carabidae: Coleoptera) from northern Pakistan. Zootaxa,4232,173-184
- Junaid AS, I Bodlah, JM Carpenter, M Naeem, M Ahmad & MA Bodlah (2015) Vespidae (Hymenoptera) of the Pothwar region of Punjab, Pakistan. Zootaxa,3914,501-524i in Islamabad.Springer Plus,2. 1-7
Fatima Mustafa, Ph.D
Fatima Mustafa is a young, energetic and talented entomologist working as an Assistant Professor at the University of Agriculture, Faisalabad. Fatima did her PhD in the United States of America in entomology. She is a research lover who spends most of her time researching insect-plant interaction and editing content at thecockroachfacts.com. Her work has been published in world-class research journals, including SpringerLink.
- Rein, J.R., M.S. Schwarz, F. Mustafa and W.W. Hoback. , 2013, Aquatic macro invertebrates communities and water quality at buffered and non buffered wetland sites on federal waterfowl production areas in the rainwater Basin, Nebraska., Wetlands. DOI 10.1007/s13157-013-0460-7, , 01-Dec
- Santiago, A.P., D.F. Belay, B. Tiroesele, F. Mustafa, M.I. Ullah, J.M. Ochoa, S.R. Skoda and J.E. Foster., 2013, Non target effect of Cry1AB and CryBb1 Bt maize on Orius insidious abundance. , Entomol. Ornithol. Herpetol. , 2(2), 01-May
- Wakil, W., F. Mustafa and M. U. Ghazanfar., 2010, Tyrophagus fatimii n. sp. a new stored grain mites of wheat godowns (Astigmata: Acaridae) from Punjab, Pakistan. , ACAROLOGIA, 49 (3-4), 181-183